GIBSONS GROUNDSPREAD ARE YOUR DISTRIBUTOR OF DARRIMAN AND MARYVALE LIME.
What does Lime do?
- Increases PH of the soil
- Increases Calcium levels of soil
- Decreases high levels of Magnesium
- Decreases high levels of Aluminium
- Decreases high levels of Sodium
- Decreases soil compaction which improves soil structures, plant root depth and plant health.
- Increases pasture growth
- Increase Yield and Production
- Reduces Soil Acidity
- Increase Soil Calcium Levels
- Improves Nutrient Availability and Efficiency of Fertilisers
- Improves Soil Structure
- Reduces Aluminium and Manganese Toxicities